Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Future's So Bright

I Gotta Wear Shades.

Well this week (and weekend) was carazy. After getting through my test wednesday (which I rawked), and the labs on thursday, it was smooooothsailing. Went to a surprise party saturday- very classy indeed. Pasta dinner, (crosstraining), and some ole fashioned charades. Twas very fun, so fun that I ended up crashing in the fetal position on my friend's bed for a good hour and a half. Then friday I went to a shades party- also quite enjoyable. I just love when you can go someplace, hang and talk to random people.

Today though, I just took it easy- twas supposed to go to a sports themed party, but I just couldn't do a three-peat. Leave that to the Chi-town Bulls in their heyday. A shame, I woulda rawked the knee high sox, sweat band and shorty short shorts. Tonite is for working on my philosophy paper (kinda), and chillin' in general.

MCB251 test next wednesday, so back to the books tommorow.

Ughm.

-Peace and Pleasant Dreams

No comments: