Monday, December 1, 2008

Three Week Run

I See You... that picture was taken the thursday before break. I covered my glasses in foil- trust me, it looks freaking sweet on photobooth, thermal camera setting.

...and I'm back on campus- Yay and meh at the same time. It's always good to be back in Chambana, but the coldness and impending finals really does put a damper on the situation.

Break was nice, an unorthodox Guillet Thanxgiving as usual, and overall, spending time with the hometown pals was quite the welcome treat. Did some black friday shopping at 5am- never agian, but I did come out with the 30Rock Season 1 DVD, so not all was tragic. Biggest crapshoot was that I got sick...thanx dad.

I have two tests this week, both chem, both freaking me out. Having tests right after break- not cool. Then finals all next week. Home the 19th.

Just wanna skip to friday, as we all do.

-Peace and Pleasant Dreams

No comments: