Tuesday, December 16, 2008

O Christmas Tree

My x-mas tree for the dorm. I made it outta the ball-n-stick kits we use for organic chemistry. Sorry for the blurry picture, but trust me, it's a cute lil' craft I must say.

Tis finals week, and all through the dorms, not a student was partying, not even the sluts. Ha, but seriously, it's been pretty rough. It's almost over though. Tonight I have my second to last final (MCB251), then Philisophy at 8am on thursday. My finals schedule kinda blew since there was no real good way to prioritize my study time. Take my final tonight- I spent all weekend on Chem and my take home essay for Anth. So I had Chem yesterday, leaving me a day to review for 251... haven't even started to think about Phil either.

Earlier today I had to go and teach hs kids how to make ice cream with liquid nitrogen for my chem volunteer program. Pretty enjoyable, but the kids were a little too 'Dangerous Minds' for me (check it out- Michelle Pfieffer is a badass).

I like how I complained about needing time to study by blogging. I suck.

-Peace and Pleasant Dreams

No comments: